Meet with Catherine and her team of Master IEP Coaches® on November 3rd for IEP Strategies and YES, you get to ask YOUR IEP QUESTIONS!
Maybe you've been listening to the Special Education Inner Circle podcast, following Catherine on Instagram, or binge-watching her IEP tips on YouTube, but you have a few questions... you're in the right place!
A NOTE FROM CATHERINE…
Special Education Parents, Teachers, Therapists and Admins,
I LOVE helping you find Special Education Solutions that work in the REAL WORLD!
For over 25 years, I've been traveling the country working with parents and school teams to build better IEPs, get out crisis, and answer questions about all things IEPs.
I'm a certified Special Education Teacher, founder of the Master IEP Coach® Mentorship, and the host of the Special Education Inner Circle Podcast.
I can't hop on a plane to get to every district to help parents and teachers, but the Special Education Inner Circle MEMBERS ONLY ACCESS is the next best thing!
- Every month you and I are going to meet up for coffee on zoom with your fellow Special Education Inner Circle Members and have the best IEP strategy + Q&A meeting!
- I know a LOT of AWESOME Special Education experts. The kind that would cost you hundreds of dollars just to get on the phone. I'm bringing you one of my connections every month so you can learn ADVANCED Special Education Strategies!
- I know life is busy... everything is recorded and you get a ton of IEP resources you can watch and download anytime you need them... on YOUR schedule.
I truly hope to see you at our Special Education Inner Circle Members Only events!
With Hope & Determination Always,
Catherine Whitcher, M.Ed
P.S. The Members Only area is for Parents, Teachers, Therapists and Admins. In other words, if you sit at an IEP table, you BELONG here!
- LIVE Online Access to Catherine Whitcher, M.Ed and Master IEP Coaches® EVERY month.
- REAL TIME Access to Special Education GUEST Experts EVERY Month.
- Facebook Group to Brainstorm with POSITIVE parents, teachers, therapists, and admins. Fully monitored to make sure there is NO DRAMA.
- Replays of ALL events to watch anywhere, anytime!
- Extensive On-Demand IEP Resource library of trainings and tools for EVERY member of the IEP team.
- Professional Development Certificates - Perfect for ALL IEP team members to Download and Keep Track of Everything You are Learning!
Catherine Whitcher, M.Ed and her expert colleagues have sat at thousands of IEP tables, covered in coffee cups and laptops, helping parents and teachers build IEPs that work in the real world.
Catherine has been guiding teams for 25 years to think outside the box and get rid of old habits at the IEP table.
There are tens of thousands of dollars worth of education being left on the table every day because parents and teachers struggle with what to ask for and how to get to a YES from the district.
Her inbox and DMs are overflowing with parents and teachers who are tired of playing games in Special Education.
If you're done feeling defeated after every IEP meeting and want to finally walk out of the room with your head held high knowing in your gut you just built an awesome IEP for a child who needs to start making real progress at school.
We can help you get there inside of the Special Education Inner Circle MEMBERS ONLY RESOURCES AND EVENTS!
The Best of the Best Special Education Strategies!
It's time to go beyond what you're finding on google at 3am when you're stressed out about the next IEP meeting.
Immediately, when you join the Special Education Inner Circle membership, you will have access to:
- Children's Mental Health with Dr. Roseann
- Using video games and tech to reach speech goals with Dr. Erik
- Language Based Learning Disabilities with Dr. Franklin
- School based assessments and evaluations with Charm Mosley
- Catherine's personal IEP tools and strategies that she has been using for DECADES and they still work like a charm to build a MEANINGFUL IEP!