Become a Master IEP Coach®
Master IEP Coaches® are the Idea Bringers, Solution Finders and Team Builders at the IEP table.
FALL 2020 Mentorship is OPEN for Enrollment!
Special Needs Parents and Teachers...
I've sat at thousands of IEP tables, covered in coffee cups and laptops, helping parents and teachers build IEPs that work in the real world.
I've been guiding teams for 20 years to think outside the box and get rid of old habits at the IEP table.
There are tens of thousands of dollars worth of education being left on the table everyday because parents and teachers struggle with what to ask for and how to get to a YES from the district.
No matter what time of year it is, my voicemail is overflowing with parents and teachers who are tired of playing games in Special Education.
They're done feeling defeated after every IEP meeting and want to finally walk out of the room with their head held high knowing in their gut they just built an awesome IEP for a child who needs to start making real progress at school.
This is where you step in as a Master IEP Coach®!
Special Needs Parents are googling right this very second trying to figure out what to do with their child's IEP. You could be their answer.
Teachers & IEP Teams are filling up sticky notes & lesson plan books to problem solve IEP disasters waiting to happen. You could have the roadmap to help them with the toughest decisions they've ever had to make.
Inside of the Master IEP Coach Mentorship, I'll teach you how to level up a child's IEP and...
- Say Goodbye to Old School IEP Goals
- Stop Fighting Over Services
- Secure Critical IEP Supports
- Step Up Your Voice at the Table
- Start Designing Inclusion Plans that Work
Parents & Teachers, While you're digging into fixing IEPS, you'll also learn how you are going step out as a Master IEP Coach® and get paid for your expertise.
If you do your job right, as a Master IEP Coach, you will save parents hours of time and tons of money.
You'll be guiding teachers, therapists and teams to discover special education solutions they've never seen before.
Master IEP Coaches spark teachers & teams to shut their laptop lids and lean into creating more than just an IEP document. You'll be the go-getter who knows how to build an educational experience that students and parents treasure.
You've got big dreams to change special education for both yourself and for others!
I'll show you how to create...
- A website from scratch on a shoestring budget so people can find you
- Communities on social media that are lining up for your virtual IEP coffee talks
- A fee structure for your knowledge that feels fair and puts food on your table
- Online workshops & courses, that people will pay you for
- Speaking engagements both virtually and in person
You can build an online course to help parents, provide professional development for schools, speak at disability conferences, or support parents during their IEP meetings... You decide what YOU want to do as a Master IEP Coach!
I hold nothing back inside of the mentorship!
By the end of your mentorship you will have 7 Master IEP Coach Methods ® that you can start using immediately to HELP FAMILIES and SCHOOLS!
These are the exact tools that I've used in the past and still use today to help parents, teachers, therapists and admins build IEPs that make sense for every child's unique needs.
When you join me for the Fall mentorship, you will be prepared to start taking your own IEP Help phone calls from parents & special needs organizations in October!
This is perfect timing for you to get the skills you need to help parents and IEP team members decide if the school year will be a sweet success or a trip on the struggle bus.
You'll be ready to help parents & teams make the toughest decisions about placement, therapies and IEP goals.
Let's work together and change our community, one IEP at a time.
With Hope & Determination Always,
Catherine Whitcher, M.Ed
IMPORTANT: I am not a lawyer and will not be giving legal advice. I do not teach how to file state complaints or file due process. This mentorship will focus solely on strategies to support families and schools through the IEP process who are NOT in critical situations. This mentorship is right for you ONLY if you are looking to be an equal member of the team through positive interactions, creating appropriate paper trails and knowing what questions to ask to get the results the child needs. Our focus will be on collaboration and using tools to take IEPs in your community to the next level of helping students achieve.
100% Flexible to Fit Your Busy Schedule
SWAG BONUS from Catherine!
Everybody loves a little swag to brag about their Master IEP Coach® journey!
- Enroll in the Master IEP Coach® Mentorship BEFORE 9/20
- You will get a shiny certificate and a Master IEP Coach® t-shirt mailed to your door.
- NO EXCEPTIONS. We start on Monday and will be ordering t-shirts ASAP to get them speedy delivered at the end of the Mentorship. You need to be here when we start on Monday to get the swag!
Master IEP Coach® Founder, Catherine Whitcher, M.Ed
Catherine Whitcher, M.Ed is a special needs sibling to an awesome brother who has Down syndrome. She decided she was going to change the world as a Special Education teacher and went ALL IN with Bachelors & Masters degrees + multiple certifications.
After just a few years of being in the classroom she was in high demand by parents and teachers as a speaker and consultant for building IEPs that worked in the Real World!
For the past 20 years she has been working nationwide developing what we now know as the Master IEP Coach® Methods.
Catherine holds nothing back as she shows you how she has changed 1000's of IEPs without ever going to Due Process or filing State Complaints. She brings you behind the scenes to give you access to her systems and strategies to both change special education and create multiple streams of income helping inside of the special needs community.
Each week in the mentorship you will have REAL TIME access to Catherine and her Master IEP Coach® Leaders who are in the trenches everyday working to achieve AWESOME outcomes in special education!
Quick Glance of Everything You're Going to Experience inside the Master IEP Coach Mentorship®!
- We start our LIVE mentorship on September 21st & are in this together for 5 weeks
- Every week you'll get new Education & Impact lessons delivered to your inbox. Bonuses, too!
- Catherine will be with you LIVE during the 5 weeks to teach you in realtime how to become an AWESOME Master IEP Coach®. We get to work together on the struggles that are happening right NOW in Special Education. Hello, Virus Crisis, distance learning and missed services!
- Progress Coaches (Master IEP Coaches who have been there and done that) will be with you every week inside of our Coach Community
- Everything is recorded. This program is built for the busiest people in the world... special needs parents & teachers. You can absolutely watch all lessons & live events at your own pace.
- You get to keep everything forever. When our 5 weeks are over you can still go back and rewatch as many times as you'd like.
Do I Need a Degree to be a Master IEP Coach®?
How Much Time Does This Take?
How Do I Access the Mentorship?
Is this a Certification?
Will You Send Me Clients?
How Do I Get Paid as a Master IEP Coach®?
Does this Count for CEUs?
Do You Have Scholarships?
Don't miss out on the last Master IEP Coach® Mentorship this year! Become the Master IEP Coach® your family, students and community NEEDS!
BONUS! Master IEP Coach® Certificate and Swag Mailed to Your Door!
Enrollment is Open for Fall 2020
We Begin September 21st!
As with any online program, your results as a Master IEP Coach® may vary based on your level of effort, personal qualities, knowledge, skills and so much more. Catherine Whitcher and the Master IEP Coach® program are not responsible for your success or failure. We are confident that we are providing you with an awesome experience and toolbox to help you achieve the highest level and the parents & teachers you've seen here are examples of what is possible. If you have any questions about the program and if it's right for you, please do not hesitate to send an email to [email protected]