3 Critical Mistakes Parents and Teachers Can Fix on an IEP, right now, PLUS learn how to become a Master IEP Coach®!
Join LIVE on Tuesday at Noon central and ask Your IEP Questions + I'll send you the replay!
Yes! I'll send you the replay, I know you're busy!
During this no-fluff IEP training, you will get the exact strategies parents, teachers, therapists and admins who have become Master IEP Coaches are using everyday, including things like;
- 3 Critical sections of the IEP that you MUST fix ASAP (no matter what state you are in)... and why the law books won't tell you this
- 2 Methods Master IEP Coaches are using to help their families, students, and communities (Teachers and parents, you're both going to love this!)
- 1 Core strategy that every Master IEP Coach® needs to know in order to get paid as an IEP expert in your community
Special Education is filled with Tired Teachers and Panicked Parents... you don't have to be one of them.
I've coached thousands of parents and teachers through the special education process...and I know exactly what it takes to achieve BIG IEP results for children of ALL ability levels.
You'll get the exact strategies that Master IEP Coaches use so that YOU can apply them to YOUR child's or students' IEPs right away!
What Special Education Parents and Teachers are Saying...
3 More Reasons Why I can't wait to see you on Tuesday...
- You are a parent, teacher, or therapist who sits at an IEP table and you know in your gut that we can't keep making the same mistakes in Special Education.
- You are ready to help at the IEP table by bringing new ideas and strategies to the IEP team, but it's intimidating because you know teachers who have lost their job from speaking up and parents who have been treated poorly for being an advocate.
- You want to change the low expectations of special education and you know you have to do more to make it happen. You just don't know how.
Hi! I'm Catherine Whitcher, M.Ed, founder of the Master IEP Coach® Mentorship.
I've seen IEPs from many perspectives; the family (my brother has Down syndrome), the teacher (I'm still certified to teach), and an IEP Consultant + Coach (what people say I do). Every view is different, yet every view is sooo valuable.
For the past 25 years I've been helping IEP teams build meaningful IEPs that prepare all children to reach their potential in further education, employment, and independent living.
I've taught hundreds of parents and teachers (just like you!) to change special education one IEP at a time, while getting paid for their expertise.
Yes, you can fit this in with your current career or begin a whole new journey. But, if you've read this far, there's one thing you can't do... give up.
You absolutely can be the idea-bringer, solution-finder, and team-builder at the IEP table and when join me on Tuesday, you're going to find those missing pieces you've been looking for.
LIVE IEP Training with 3 Critical IEP Mistakes on Tuesday, 12pm central + Replay Included