Virtual IEP Meeting PrepApr 05, 2020
Participating in a Virtual IEP meeting takes more than just logging in and hoping everything goes OK.
Watch this video to find out:
- 3 things you must do before the meeting
- 1 way to help every parent have a voice
- Why follow up matters more than ever
Nobody wants a rush of IEP meetings when we all get back to school. This is why we MUST make virtual IEP meetings SUCCESSFUL!
- Get 6 IEP Checklists & 6 Bonus Videos to Simplify IEPs (YES! These work for both parents & schools!)
- Become a Master IEP Coach® and bring the change in special education that your community needs by working online or in person with parents & schools!
FREE IEP Training for Parents and Teachers
Get 3 Critical Steps to Fixing Every IEP
Download 12 IEP Questions Everyone Forgets to Ask
Parents and Teachers, Use this Question Guide to Get Ready for Your Next IEP Meeting!