1. Listen in on what a Parent Input statement is and where to find it.
2. Get out your child's or a student's IEP and look for this section.
3. If you can't find it, go here and I'll help you www.specialedinnercircle.com
4. If this section is clear in the IEP, CELEBRATE!
5. If not, fill your coffee cup and join me at www.specialedinnercircle.com so I can help!
See you on the inside!
If you sit at an IEP table, this checklist is for you! Parents, teachers, therapists and support team members... you can all use this tool for your next IEP meeting!